*

Monday, May 3, 2010

Discovering my yard

We moved into our house back in September and I just realized yesterday that we have Lilac bushes....3 to be exact!!!

So today I went on a quick little tour of discovery and found......

a couple of Peonies....

a hydrangea....

two of these beautiful bushes.....

and several hundred of these.......

There are a bunch of other bushes and plants that I have no idea what they are, but I'll find out and take some better pictures once the flowers start to come out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your pictures! This looks like such a beautiful garden!

    I think dandelions are going to come into style...eventually. Have you tried any of the dandelion recipes out there? I saw one for brownies - yup, might be worth a shot :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, I haven't tried any dandelion recipes, but brownies do sound interesting.
    I am looking forward to taking pictures of the lilacs, hydrangea and peonies when they bloom... but I like the dandelion shot above :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)