*

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Something New

I'm going to try something new.  I have been finding it difficult to blog lately.  Not because I have nothing to say, but more because I have too much to say.

I have so many things rumbling around in my head that I find it hard to focus and get something readable out.

I have noticed that some bloggers have a type of schedule.  A different topic for every day of the week.  I have decided that this is what I am going to attempt to do.

Mondays -  Moment for Mom
These posts will be about me and my adventure in mommyhood.  Things like dreams, struggles, aspirations, fears, goals etc will all fall in this category.

Tuesdays -  Tales of Three
Here is where I will share about my boys.  I have three beautiful blessing from God.  (Some days I wonder what He was thinking) Some posts will be about all of them and others about them individually. 

Wednesdays - Working on Weightloss
This weightloss journey will be the topic of Wednesdays posts.  Anything from recipes, to tips, to fitness, goals, pitfalls...anything that helps or hinders the journey.

Thursdays - Truth Be Told
MY journey will occupy the Thursday spot.  My weekly weigh in results, how my week has gone, successes, set backs...etc.  There will also be a link to the Fat to Fit Blog Hop each week.

Fridays - Inspiration and Motivation
Everyone needs a little pet talk every once in a while.  Fridays will be little words of wisdom to keep us striving toward our goals

Saturdays - Weekend Wanderings
This will be my day to blog about whatever tickles my fancy.  Maybe a great event or a news item.  Maybe a suggestion for a must read blog or a great movie.  Anything goes on Saturday.

That leaves Sundays - An Expression of Faith
A perfect day to share some favourite Bible verses, or maybe a passage from a book or song, or maybe a comment on a sermon.  Things to hopefully make you want to know God better or just remind you about how much He loves you.

So, this will be the week.  Wish me luck :)

Thanks for visiting and please come back and share your thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)