*

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PLEASE CHOOSE ME!

I just finished submitting my entry form for the first "season" of Win, Lose, or Blog
I am really hoping to be chosen as a participant. 
I have been coasting these last two weeks. 
I have let myself get off track, which has resulted in gains. 
I don't want that to be my story anymore. 
I want to be accountable. 
I am ready to work hard. 
I want to encourage others to work toward their goals. 
I want to show my boys that if you want something, you need to work hard at it. 
If you work hard at it, you can accomplish great things. 
I have a long journey ahead of me, but today is a new day, and I choose to take steps forward.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    BTW, I tagged you on my Funky 5 MeMe, check it out if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill!

    I find you get much better results through being positive so you go go go :)

    Try lifting the 20 pounds you've already lost... that will show you how far you've come xxxxx

    Good luck

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)