*

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bring on Spring

I am SOOOOOO ready for Spring. The cold and snow are not my favourite things. I am looking forward to seeing the first signs of spring. The new life emerging and bringing with it a sense of hope and renewal.

The boys and I are ready to get outside and start some planting. We are hoping to make some nice flower beds, as well as hopefully a small vegetable garden. Now, since neither the boys nor I have ever tried to do such things, it could be quite the chore. But, hopefully enjoyable and worth it.

Being that we moved out here late in the year, we haven't had alot of time to get out and explore our new area. We have lots of yard, trees and fields. I'm sure I will be treated to bugs, lots of dirt and every manner of found treasure.

There is a tree house. We will have to see how safe it is, and I'm not sure I want the kids going up there being they are still only 6 and 3, but we will see. A tire swing somewhere would be cool too.


There are lots of adventures to be had, but hopefully, even though I have energetic little boys, some quiet enjoyment of laying on the grass looking up at the clouds in the sky will make it into our days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)