*

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th Weigh In ( week 15)


Another week has come and gone and its time to get back on the scale. I was hoping for a good one, and am happy with my result. Down 2.4lbs. That brings me to 17.6lbs since I rejoined WW after Isaac, and 25.2lbs from my heaviest. I am back to what I weighed when I first got pregnant with Isaac. Finally.


It has taken me quite a while to get back to this point, but I am encouraged to be here. I KNOW I can do this. I am grateful for all of the people who have been willing to come and join with me to lose some weight. Hopefully we will inspire each other on our journeys.

I am looking forward to keeping that downward trend going!!

P.S.....do you know what 2.4lbs is? Three 0.8's!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)