*

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In (week 16)

WEEK 16!!
I am very happy with my weigh in this week.
We had a lot of company on Monday and there was TONS of food, but I stuck to what I knew was good, had a couple treats, didn't feel deprived, and was really happy with the day.
My week was like that. I paid attention to what I was doing, worked out 6 of 7 days, and stayed positive.
But, you never really know how the week is going to come out on that scale.
Down 2.6lbs!
That brings my total since rejoining WW to 20.2lbs!
(28.3lbs from my heaviest weight)
I also received my 16 week 'Stay and Succeed' charm from WW!
(I'll post a picture of it when I get a chance)
I am looking forward to getting my bronze key ring to put it on at my 10% goal which is now about 8 pounds away.
I hope your week is going well and that you keep moving forward on your journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)