*

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

They Deserve It, and So Do I

I have been struggling.
I have a lot of negative self talk.
I say I want to change.
I have lots of things to change.
but
I don't change.

I NEED to change.

I know that I am not giving my all.
Not to any part of my life.
Not to my house.
Not to my kids.
Not to my husband.
Not to my house.
Not to my church.
Not to my family or friends.
Not to my community.
NOT TO MYSELF!

Why?

I don't believe in myself.
I listen to the negative talk that is
almost constantly playing in my head.
I lose sight of all I have.
I lose sight of where I want to go.

Tomorrow
is
A NEW DAY
and what's more is
that I am actually looking forward to it.

A fresh start.
Yes, it might be ANOTHER one,
but that's okay
I deserve it, and I'm going to take it.
My kids and my hubby
deserve that effort from me.

So bring on tomorrow.









1 comment:

  1. So where does all the negative self talk come from?
    You are a great mother - I've seen it myself;
    You are beautiful outside - look in the mirror;
    You are beautiful inside - I've seen your heart;
    Houses are for living, not to be made museums;
    You are one of my best friends...
    Love you...be happy with yourself and where you are today.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came by! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment:)